The Customer Support Representative is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving all product-specific technical (hardware/software) problems.
- Will receive and respond to customer inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Will be required to install and configure Success Systems solutions at customer’s sites.
- Will create clear and complete work orders for ongoing installation requests from customer accounts.
- Will Assist with QA testing of new software development.
- May visit customer sites to troubleshoot system problems.
- Will provide initial training to new customers or follow-up training to existing customers.
- Must ensure every customer contact is handled professionally and with excellent customer care.
We are looking for motivated, driven individuals with excellent communication skills. Candidates must be able to work in a team environment as well as be a self-starter.
- Technical ability to troubleshoot PCs, operating systems, protocols, and communications problems
- Candidates should possess strong phone skills, time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Need to work in our office located in Norwalk, CT
- Overnight travel is required
- Good computer and Windows skills
- Salary / Health Benefits/ Dental Program/ 401K Plan