SE Petro-Food Marketing Expo
Scott Tarlow of Success Systems will be delivering a seminar in March of 2019 at the SE Petro-Food Marketing Expo. This conference consists of a two-day trade show and exposition that showcases the latest developments in retail and petroleum technology with marketing and education seminars and networking events with industry leaders from all over the region.
When and Where
Who Can Attend?
Attendees are required to own, operate, or be an employee of a convenience store, truck stop, petroleum marketer or carwash. Exceptions can be made for certain affiliates. Learn more here.
Benefits of Attending the SE Petro-Food Marketing Expo
Those who attain the event will gain education and access to the following.
- Education on increasing profits in several business categories
- Access to decision-makers in relevant industries
- Largest regional petroleum and c-store show in the Southeast.
- Networking with retailers and suppliers from throughout the Southeast.
- Introduction of new profit centers to traditional store formats
- New exhibitors with educational seminars directly related to your industry.
View the seminar calendar here.
Success Systems to Present “The Data in Your POS is a Profit Center”
Scott Tarlow will be delivering a seminar at 9 am on March 6th in meeting room 205. Scott’s presentation will feature a case study on how retailers can access and leverage their POS T/LOGS/register data in real-time with little to no investment. The presentation will directly impact the issues of loss-prevention, merchandising, labor allocation, real-time inventory control and more.